Lenders Compliance Group Launches New Web Compliance Check
April 18, 2019
Lenders Compliance Group has announced the availability of its Website Tune-Up, a Web site evaluator that ensures your organization is in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and Best Practices relating to the residential mortgage banking industry.
“Our compliance Website Tune-Ups are a great way to quickly evaluate virtually all regulatory elements in mortgage banking, proving that compliance reviews do not have to be expensive or take forever to get done,” said Jonathan Foxx, Chairman and Managing Director of Lenders Compliance Group. “We have pioneered unique regulatory tune-ups that are affordable, full compliance reviews, promptly completed by subject matter experts, and delivered in an actionable report.”
Website Tune-up reviews a firm’s entire site to verify that links are operational and in accordance with accepted practices, along with a review of Web site policies and procedures.
FMJ Job Listings
- Credit Officer III (Warehouse Mortgage) - Bank of Hope - Los Angeles, CA
- Chief Financial Officer - Confidential - , CA
- Retail Client Manager - Consumer Vehicle Lending - Des Moines, IA & Omaha, NE - Bank Of America - Des Moines, IA
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Hooksett - Bank Of America - Hooksett, NH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Vernon CT - Bank Of America - Hartford, CT
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cabot Street - Bank Of America - Beverly, MA