Planet Home Lending Opens New Texas Regional Operating Center
April 30, 2019
Planet Home Lending LLC has announced the opening of a regional office in Irving, Texas. As the company’s first Regional Operating Center, the 25,000-sqare-foot facility accommodates approximately 130 employees and offers space to expand to house more employees. The office has five conference and training rooms, in addition to access to a large-scale meeting and conference center.
Employees and departments previously based in Dallas have moved to the new Irving office, including the Legal and Enterprise Risk Management, Credit Policy, Origination Support Service, National Operations, Human Resources, IT, Project Management and Servicing Departments.
“As Planet Home Lending grows, we can tap into Dallas’ significant mortgage industry talent pool,” said Planet Home Lending’s Executive Vice President, National Operations Suzy Lindblom. “It’s also a central meeting location for our executives and leadership, who are based in multiple states. The Regional Operating Center gives us additional leverage in assisting our clients in Planet Home Lending’s national footprint."
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,