Brandon Baker Tapped to Head Up WFG's Dallas-Fort Worth Division
May 3, 2019
WFG National Title Insurance Company (WFG) has announced that Brandon Baker has been named new president of the company's Dallas-Fort Worth division, where he will manage the day-to-day administrative operations for the DFW market, including working with the WFG team to establish short and long-term goals, plans and strategies. He will also be looking to recruit additional revenue-producing employees to add to the company's branches.
Baker comes to WFG from another local title company, where he was most recently a vice president and was responsible for strategic growth, fee attorney operations and recruiting. Before that he held several executive sales positions.
"Joining WFG and leading the DFW office is a great opportunity to continue to develop in this marketplace," Baker said. "With our current team and new recruits, we look to build on our relationships with the local real estate community to increase our market share. Our ultimate goal is to create a better real estate experience for home buyers and sellers."
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Sherman,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Fort collins,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Boulder,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Lake in the hills,
- Consumer Lending Underwriter II - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI