Planet Home Lending Opens New Virginia Beach Branch
May 9, 2019
Planet Home Lending LLC has opened a new branch in Virginia Beach, Va., offering home loans for military servicemembers, first-time homebuyers and move-up buyers. Leading the new Virginia Beach location will be Branch Manager Jennifer Franklin, who will be joined in the branch by Mortgage Loan Originator Robin Kader.
"Planet Home Lending is a great fit for Virginia Beach because of their versatile product mix and their commitment to military servicemembers and veterans," said Franklin.
Franklin became a mortgage banker in 1999 while serving as a Navy reservist and ultimately retiring from the Navy Reserves after 24 years.
"As a national top one percent VA lender, Planet Home Lending has helped many military servicemembers use their well-deserved home loan benefits to purchase or refinance homes with no money down and less hassle," Franklin said. "Planet doesn't put any extra requirements on its VA customers. Sometimes lenders will add rules, like having a particular credit score or a large amount of cash on hand. We don't put extra burdens on people, we give VA home loan benefits to people exactly as Congress intended."
FMJ Job Listings
- Attorneys - SBA Office of Disaster Assistance (ODA) - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Specialists - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Assistants - U.S. Small Business Administration - Citrus Heights, CA
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,