Joseph A. Grimes III Named to Blue Water Financial’s Advisory Board
May 9, 2019
Blue Water Financial Technologies has announced that it has added Joseph A. Grimes III to its Advisory Board as a senior advisor. Grimes, most recently VP of third-party risk management and MSR financing for Fannie Mae’s Single-Family Business, brings extensive expertise from his 35-plus year career in financial services, spanning residential mortgage, premium finance, asset-based lending, export trade finance, securitization and specialty insurance to Blue Water’s Advisory Board.
Grimes joins Blue Water’s Advisory Board, led by Nicholas Smith, founder and CEO of Rice Park Capital Management (RPC); Jeff Hilligoss, senior advisor to RPC and the CEO of Upper Bound; and Brad Farrell, senior advisor to RPC and former CFO of Two Harbors Investment Corp.
“Joe brings a strong grasp of counterparty risk and vast experience in structured mortgage servicing and capital markets transactions,” said Alan Qureshi, Managing Partner at Blue Water. “Blue Water is configuring itself to bring unique mortgage servicing technology and service solutions to the market and an expansive product set to its clients. Joe’s experiences will assist Blue Water in executing this vision. I’m truly excited to have him engaged with our Advisory Board.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Cary - Fifth Third Bank - CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Sarasota, FL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Island Lake - Fifth Third Bank - ISLAND LAKE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NORTON SHORES, MI
- PBAI HSE - Fifth Third Bank - Fishers, IN