NAMB All-In Adds Plaza Home Mortgage to Its List of Partners
May 14, 2019
Plaza Home Mortgage has announced that it is now integrated with the National Association of Mortgage Brokers’ NAMB All-In platform, a cloud-based platform designed to streamline workflow for mortgage brokers. Free for NAMB members, NAMB All-In includes a state-of-the-art point-of-sale (POS) system, a loan origination system (LOS), and The Calyx Wholesaler MarketPlace, which enables mortgage brokers to connect with participating wholesale lenders, such as Plaza, via a single portal.
“At Plaza, we’re committed to making it easy for our broker partners to do business with us,” said Plaza Home Mortgage Executive Vice President of National Wholesale Production Jeff Leinan. “Our integration with NAMB All-In helps streamline the origination process by allowing our clients to submit loan data to us with the technology they choose.”
Through the integration between Plaza Home Mortgage and NAMB, approved mortgage brokers can seamlessly submit loan files to Plaza’s BREEZE system, where they also can create and issue the Loan Estimate (LE) and other disclosures.
“We’re pleased to add Plaza to the growing list of wholesale lenders participating in NAMB All-In,” said Richard Bettencourt, president of NAMB. “We created NAMB All-In to give brokers more choice in both technology and investor access. Buy-in from leaders like Plaza and the steady growth of users on our platform suggest that this approach is resonating with the market.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL