Guaranteed Rate Breaks Company Record for Locked Loan Volume
May 14, 2019
Guaranteed Rate, the Chicago-headquartered retail mortgage lender, has announced that it generated a record-breaking month for locked loan volume in April.
The company stated that it funded a total lock volume of $3.94 billion in April, surpassing its previous record of $3.46 billion in March. Guaranteed Rate mused that if it continues at this pace, it would close 2019 with its largest year of total loan volume since the company’s inception in 2000.
“I am absolutely thrilled with our record-breaking April in both funding and locked volume,” said Victor Ciardelli, founder and CEO of Guaranteed Rate. “Residential mortgage lending is a demanding business and it takes determination and grit to succeed. With each passing year, Guaranteed Rate is becoming more and more the go-to mortgage lender for consumers nationally and this trust is reflected in our record-breaking April numbers.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Hollywood Main Financial Center - Hollywood, CA - Bank Of America - Hollywood, CA
- Senior Underwriter- First Mortgage-SFLO - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Chandler, AZ - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westpark - Bank Of America - Vienna, VA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - University - Bank Of America - Seattle, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Laurel Center - Bank Of America - Laurel, MD