U.S. Bank Launches New Suite of Digital Tools
May 15, 2019
U.S. Bank has announced the launch of a comprehensive suite of digital tools that will benefit homeowners–simple, smart and secure digital applications for home mortgages, home equity loans and home equity lines of credit or HELOCs. The enhanced digital experiences will include simplified applications that can be self-guided or completed in consultation with a U.S. Bank professional, and capable of generating loan approval recommendations within minutes.
“Buying and maintaining a home is stressful enough as it is. U.S. Bank saw an opportunity to provide enhanced customer experience by streamlining digital applications for mortgages, home equity loans and HELOCs,” said Lynn Heitman, executive vice president, consumer product and physical asset optimization for U.S. Bank.
Any of the applications can be completed on a mobile device, tablet or desktop computer. It takes about 15 minutes to complete a home equity application and 30 minutes for a mortgage application. The simplified applications allow borrowers to upload any required documents, track application status and electronically sign disclosures through a single, secure digital hub.
“U.S. Bank is committed to delivering a simpler banking experience, eliminating unnecessary steps and helping customers pursue their financial goals,” said Tom Wind, executive vice president, consumer lending, U.S. Bank. “We want current and prospective homeowners to spend more time enjoying their home with family and friends, and less time on applications and paperwork with their bank.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Software Developer - Milliman - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Central Federal Savings and Loan Association - La Grange Park, IL
- Personal Banker I - Marietta/Atlanta/Kennesaw, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Kennesaw, GA
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage MP Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA