Ellie Mae Expands Encompass to Warehouse Lenders
May 17, 2019
Ellie Mae has announced that its Ellie Mae Encompass Investor Connect platform is now available for warehouse lenders.
According to the Pleasanton, Calif.-based company, Texas Capital Bank is the first warehouse lender to utilize Encompass Investor Connect. The company has also entered into a partnership with MBMS, a provider of warehouse lending software, to simplify integrations for warehouse lenders on their ProMerit platform.
“With Encompass Investor Connect, we are now enabling funding requests directly from Encompass. This speeds up key processes, reduces laborious tasks and frees up liquidity and capacity for lenders while helping our warehouse lenders grow their business along with simplifying the receipt of data and documents,” said Parvesh Sahi, Senior Vice President of business development, Ellie Mae. “And with Texas Capital Bank and MBMS on board, we are already making it easier for lenders and warehouse banks alike to achieve a true digital mortgage.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL