Get Credit Healthy Adds Mitch Kider to Its Advisory Board
May 21, 2019
Get Credit Healthy Inc. has announced that Mitch Kider, chairman and managing partner of Weiner Brodsky Kider PC, has accepted an advisory board position. Weiner Brodsky Kider PC specializes in the representation of financial institutions, residential homebuilders, and real estate settlement service providers.
In his 38 years as a practicing attorney, Kider has represented banks, mortgage lenders, fintech companies, homebuilders, credit card issuers, and other financial service companies in a broad range of regulatory, compliance and litigation matters. He is considered one of the most prominent attorneys practicing today in the area of consumer financial protection law.
Kider represents clients in investigative and enforcement actions before the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD), U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and various state and local regulatory authorities and Attorneys General.
Kider is a frequent speaker on regulatory and litigation matters before trade associations and other industry groups. He is also a faculty fellow of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and has written extensively on residential mortgage finance, including six books and law review and real estate journal articles on the subject.
"We are honored to have Mitch join our advisory board,” said Elizabeth Karwowski, CEO of Get Credit Healthy. “His wealth of expertise, thought leadership and industry insights comes at a time when we are experiencing significant growth in client acquisition and new revenues at Get Credit Healthy.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Quality Control Manager - MGIC - Milwaukee, WI
- HSS III - Specialty Merrill - Bank Of America - Richmond, VA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Drake Road FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Columbia Mall - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Arlington, TX (North Collins) - Bank Of America - Arlington, TX
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - tomball,