LenderClose Integrates With Simplifile to Enhance the E-Recording Process
May 30, 2019
LenderClose has announced a partnership with Simplifile, which will function as an electronic liaison between lenders and county recording offices. Simplifile has deployed its e-recording platform in 50 percent of all U.S. recording jurisdictions and plans to help the remaining 50 percent realize e-recording benefits in 2019.
The integration is a continuation of LenderClose’s strategy to provide lenders a single point of access to the housing industry’s top vendors to digitize the loan cycle.
“We cannot afford to lose sight of the borrower experience,” said LenderClose Chief Operating Officer Ben Rempe. “That’s why we have placed such a high priority on putting the right technology and integrations into the hands of lending staff. When they are empowered to exceed expectations, the borrower experience is automatically improved.”
Through LenderClose, lending staff access a suite of property data reports and services–from flood certification and valuation products to title reports and e-recording, resulting in an accelerated underwriting process. The pairing of LenderClose and Simplifile allows lenders nationwide to upload county recordable documents, such as mortgages, trust deeds, releases and more, to the LenderClose platform without having to toggle between providers and accounts. Every LenderClose user will have access to e-recording and will remain inside the LenderClose platform as they engage directly with county recorders.
“Vendor collaboration is critical for the continued digital transformation of the lending industry,” said Paul Clifford, Simplifile founder and president. “We’re fortunate to have found an excellent match in the leadership of LenderClose. Bringing our two platforms together has been very smooth and iterative. We have a strong feedback loop in place, and look forward to taking our users’ suggestions for making the experience of accessing both platforms from a single access point even better.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC