LeaderOne Launches Generaciones Spanish-Speaking Division
June 6, 2019
LeaderOne Financial has launched Generaciones, a division and brand that caters to the Hispanic community. In keeping with LeaderOne's "Mortgage with EASE," the Generaciones division serves to make the lending process much smoother for their Spanish-speaking clients and their real estate agents.
By providing all communications in Spanish, the goal is to avoid any hiccups that could occur in translation. This will afford the borrower greater peace of mind when purchasing or refinancing their home. With a dedicated Spanish-speaking regional operations center, every person involved in the mortgage transaction not only speaks the language but has years of experience within the Hispanic market.
"We are so excited to launch Generaciones," said Eric Orozco, vice president. "We saw an underserved yet growing segment of the market and aim to make their mortgage experience more comfortable by eliminating language barriers and the challenges those create."
FMJ Job Listings
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI