Three Guild Mortgage LOs Recognized With Freddie Mac Award
June 7, 2019
Three loan officers from Guild Mortgage have earned Home Possible RISE Awards from Freddie Mac for their efforts in 2018 to make homeownership a reality for low- to moderate-income homebuyers.
RISE (Recognizing Individuals for Sustained Excellence), an annual program designed to recognize Freddie Mac’s top clients for their exceptional performance across multiple categories with Home Possible mortgages, is Freddie Mac’s affordable lending program for low-to moderate-income homebuyers.
Receiving recognition in the Fastest Growth and HFA Advantage Volume categories were Loan Officers Brandon Andrews of North Charleston, S.C.; Erica Davis of North Myrtle Beach, S.C.; and Nick Maddock of Imperial, Mo.
This year’s RISE winners represent 26 national and local mortgage lenders, as well as their loan originators who are committed to making responsible and sustainable homeownership a reality.
“We focus on providing innovative programs and products that deliver the promise of home to more potential buyers in the communities we serve,” said Mary Ann McGarry, president and CEO of Guild Mortgage. “We are honored to work with Freddie Mac to meet a broad range of homebuyer needs, and thank Brandon, Erica and Nick for their outstanding work serving their communities. They are each deserving of the Home Possible RISE Award recognition.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Birmingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Montgomery,
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Liberty Hill,
- Member Product Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH