Freedom Mortgage Honored as a “Top Workplace”
June 11, 2019
Freedom Mortgage Corporation has announced that its Fishers, Ind. location has been awarded a 2019 “Top Workplaces” honor for Central Indiana by The Indianapolis Star for the fourth year in a row. The list is based solely on an anonymous survey of employee feedback, which measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution and connection.
"We are extremely pleased to have been recognized with this award for yet another year," said Freedom Mortgage CEO Stanley C. Middleman. "We work hard at making our company an excellent place to work, and this award reflects that commitment."
In 2018, Freedom Mortgage reached a corporate milestone servicing its one millionth customer, a VA borrower from Fishers, Ind. Local employees celebrated that milestone through the company's sponsorship of the city's Spark! Festival, and awarded the customer one year of mortgage payments paid by Freedom Mortgage.
"Top Workplaces is more than just recognition," said Doug Claffey, CEO of Energage, the research company that administered the survey. "Our research shows organizations that earn the award attract better talent, experience lower turnover, and are better equipped to deliver bottom-line results. Their leaders prioritize and carefully craft a healthy workplace culture that supports employee engagement. Becoming a Top Workplace isn't something organizations can buy. It's an achievement organizations have worked for and a distinction that gives them a competitive advantage. It's a big deal."
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY