Tim Walsh Named Chief Production Officer of AmeriFirst Financial
June 11, 2019
AmeriFirst Financial has added Tim Walsh to its senior executive management team as chief production officer.
“We are pleased to welcome someone of Tim Walsh’s caliber to our executive team,” said AmeriFirst CEO Eric Bowlby. “His experience and knowledge of the industry will be an integral component of the growth we are poised to achieve both on a cultural and strategic level.”
Tim served as president of affinity lending at Finance of America, and has established and grown some of the industry’s most successful operating entities serving clients in mortgage origination, servicing, loss mitigation and foreclosure trust services.
He joined Finance of America Holdings from Ditech, where he served as SVP/divisional manager and head of affinity relations. He previously served as president and CEO of United Tech Lender Services.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Advisor II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Correspondent Sales Executive - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager II - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Powder Springs, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Powder Springs, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Royal Oak - Fifth Third Bank - ROYAL OAK, MI