Waterstone Mortgage Promotes Stephanie Ziebell to SVP–General Counsel
June 11, 2019
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation has announced the promotion of Stephanie Ziebell to senior vice president–general counsel at the company’s Pewaukee, Wis.-based corporate office. Ziebell has been with Waterstone Mortgage since 2012, when she started as the assistant general counsel for the company. Since then, she has completed the research needed to expand Waterstone Mortgage’s lending footprint from approximately 13 to 48 states, plus D.C.
In December 2018, she joined the Waterstone Mortgage executive team. In her new role as senior vice president–general counsel, Ziebell will have increased participation in the development, execution and management of Waterstone Mortgage’s strategic plans. In addition, she will provide strategic input and leadership on significant issues affecting the company, and will continue to oversee the legal, customer service, and compliance departments.
“During her time with Waterstone Mortgage, Stephanie’s expertise, professionalism, and insight have proven invaluable to our executive team,” said Waterstone Mortgage CIO Tom Knapp. “Her efforts have resulted in a tremendous amount of growth for the organization, and have helped build our presence as a strong and reputable lender in the mortgage industry. We are pleased to see her in this new role, as she continues her important work for the company.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Cornelius, NC
- Retail Personal Banker- St Charles West - Fifth Third Bank - St Charles, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Sterling - Fifth Third Bank - STERLING HEIGHTS, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Glenview, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Ft Wayne/Decatur - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Wayne, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL