Volly Launches POS Mobile App, Rebrands Its CRM App
June 11, 2019
Volly has launched a new POS mobile app and a rebranding of its existing CRM mobile app.
The Volly Point of Sale Mobile App gives loan officers the ability to invite borrowers to apply or get prequalified from anywhere, anytime, whether at an open house with a real estate agent partner sitting with prospective buyers or while out at the grocery store. With the mobile app, loan officers can also track loan status, and borrowers can upload documents and view statuses and tasks, and both can communicate directly within the app, making for a seamless experience that is accessible on any mobile device. Loan officers can invite their referral partners to download their lender branded mobile app to easily setup their own account to invite borrower referrals and track a referral’s status within minutes.
The Volly CRM Mobile App enables users to access customer databases, schedule meetings, and view marketing activities. The rebranded app will reflect Volly’s new corporate colors and include a name change from CustomerManager to Volly.
“In today’s ultracompetitive environment, borrowers demand immediacy and responsiveness,” said Jerry Halbrook, Volly’s CEO. “Our mobile apps allow loan officers to work more efficiently and dynamically to collaborate with customers and partners. We’re confident that this technology advancement will substantially improve the quality and satisfaction of the customer journey.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Advisor II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Correspondent Sales Executive - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager II - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Powder Springs, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Powder Springs, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II- Royal Oak - Fifth Third Bank - ROYAL OAK, MI