Bay Equity’s Mona Edick Honored With Minnesota Housing Award
June 11, 2019
Bay Equity Loan Officer Mona Edick has been recognized by Minnesota Housing as a Top Producer at the Platinum Level for 2018. Edick is the area sales manager for Bay Equity’s branch in Rogers, Minn., a northwest suburb of the Minneapolis–St. Paul metropolitan area.
“Mona exemplifies knowledge of the loan products available in her market and her dedication to sales success make her a perennial top producer, earning elite ‘Chairman’s Circle’ status in all four of her years with the company,” said Bay Equity Chief Executive Officer Brett McGovern.
The Minnesota Housing Top Producing Loan Officer Program awards outstanding loan officers biannually at three levels: Platinum, Gold and Silver. Loan officers meeting the threshold for each level based on regional production are recognized as top producers. Minnesota Housing supports and strengthens homeownership by partnering with local loan officers like Edick to provide affordable homebuyer loans.
“We applaud these Top Producing Loan Officers for demonstrating a deep understanding of Minnesota Housing homebuyer loan programs and helping Minnesota families realize the dream of homeownership,” said Minnesota Housing Commissioner Jennifer Leimaile Ho.
FMJ Job Listings
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI