Metro-West Appraisal Announces New Alternative Appraisal Field Work Solutions
May 25, 2019
Metro-West Appraisal has announced a plan to position the company as a one-stop-shop to help Appraisal Management Companies (AMCs) stand up hybrid appraisal products across more than 80 major metro markets.
“We have the expertise and the right team to do the heavy lifting in these alternative valuation situations,” said Brandon Boudreau, COO of Metro-West. “Not only are our prices sustainable, but our management team is there to support the process as the field adapts.”
This plan is being launched on the heels of a number of new services and processes that are gaining in popularity in the marketplace, providing clients with alternatives to the typical appraisal process.
The government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) have come out with new forms that bifurcate the appraisal process, known as property data collection and 1004Ps. These processes create more affordable and effective evaluations, but many AMCs struggle to find appraisers who will conduct the field work for these alternative solutions due to lack of training.
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA