New Commercial Lending Head at Freedom Bank of Virginia
June 24, 2019
The Freedom Bank of Virginia, a $478 million-asset institution in Fairfax, Va., has named Bradley S. Crockett as head of the Commercial Real Estate Group, overseeing the department’s advisory, lending, treasury services, financial services and mortgage activities.
Crockett was previously chief credit officer and senior vice president and real estate credit officer at Presidential Bank. Prior to that, Crockett was vice president and head of business development at Waterford Development. He also served as senior vice president and team leader of the Real Estate Lending Groups in Northern Virginia for SunTrust Bank and as vice president of commercial real estate at Wachovia Bank in Northern Virginia.
“We are very fortunate to have a professional with Brad’s thirty years of experience in commercial and residential real estate lending, real estate development and portfolio management, and he is uniquely qualified to oversee the development of strategies to best serve real estate clients,” said Joe Thomas, president and CEO of Freedom Bank of Virginia. “Brad will elevate Freedom Bank’s brand in the real estate industry and drive the profitability and growth of our real estate business.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Chadron Federal Credit Union - Chadron, NE
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,