New COO at AHP Servicing
June 24, 2019
Chicago-based AHP Servicing (AHPS) has named Renee Giannos as its chief operating officer.
Giannos previously served as the assistant general counsel of First Midwest Bank. Prior to that, she served as senior counsel at Dovenmuehle Mortgage Inc., a national servicer of residential loans. AHPS promotes itself as “the country's only crowd funded residential loan servicer and services mortgages in 45 states.
"I couldn't be more excited to join AHPS and help scale our servicing business at this pivotal time in the company's history," said Giannos. "I've had the opportunity to get to know AHPS's key staff well and believe they are set to help modernize and reinvent the serving industry."
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL