Blend Introduces Self-Serve Pre-Approval Letters
June 26, 2019
Blend, a San Francisco-headquartered provider of digital lending software, is now offering a self-serve pre-approvals product for lenders.
According to the company, this new offering enables consumers to complete an online application and follow a guided workflow to select home loan options. After confirming that they understand the associated costs in the process, Blend runs a credit check and an automated underwriting, resulting in a pre-approval letter for the eligible consumer.
“By offering a streamlined and fast workflow, lenders with consumer direct channels can immediately prove their value and begin building trust with consumers who are starting their home buying journeys,” said John Whipple of Blend’s product management team. “We’re excited to offer a new workflow that allows lenders to make an automated pre-approval their competitive advantage. Now, consumers can easily apply online and receive a mortgage pre-approval anytime, anywhere.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant General Counsel - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel - Senior Counsel - McLean, VA
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL