ARMCO Names Mike Ehring Senior Director of Business Development
July 3, 2019
ACES Risk Management (ARMCO) has announced the hiring of industry veteran Mike Ehring as senior director of business development. Ehring brings more than 20 years of experience as a senior executive in sales and business development for mortgage fintech companies that include Dorado, CoreLogic and most recently at LoanLogics.
As ARMCO’s senior director of business development, Ehring will focus on growing revenue through new client acquisition. His focus will include several verticals, including mortgage lenders, banks, credit unions, and fintech companies.
“I’m excited about the opportunities that come from working for the leader in mortgage quality control technology,” said Ehring. “I’ve had my eye on ARMCO because of their advancements in the RegTech space and the infrastructure they have behind customer care. It’s great to work with a company that excels in every category, from its products to its people.”
Kyle Kehoe, chief revenue officer for ARMCO, said: “Mike has a great track record working with the largest lenders in the U.S. market. When you combine his expertise and passion for helping financial institutions, with ARMCO’s category best solutions and consultative approach to client management, you have a recipe for great success. We’re happy to welcome him to the team.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant General Counsel - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel - Senior Counsel - McLean, VA
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL