New American Funding Opens Seventh Branch in Nevada
July 9, 2019
New American Funding has expanded its Nevada territory to include its newest branch in Sparks, Nev. The Sparks location, in the heart of Washoe County, will serves as a full-service home loan provider, equipped to meet the mortgage needs of local consumers by offering a complete spectrum of purchase and refinance loan options. Patrick Winchell, an 18-year mortgage-industry veteran, has been tapped as area manager of the new Sparks location.
“I’m thrilled to bring New American Funding to Sparks,” said Winchell. “Not only do we have a broad range of first-time homebuyer loan products, but we offer a variety of different loan programs for all types of homebuyers.”
New American Funding Regional Vice President Chris Garza said, “Patrick is the ideal person to help lead the Sparks market. He’s a seasoned veteran in his market and is a great fit for this branch and location. We’re all excited for the growth of this branch and for the direction that Patrick will lead us.”
The new Sparks location is New American Funding’s seventh branch to open in Nevada, including locations in Las Vegas, Henderson and Reno.
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL