Suk Shah Becomes CFO at Guaranteed Rate
July 12, 2019
Guaranteed Rate has hired has hired Suk Shah as its new chief financial officer (CFO).
Shah was previously CFO at Avant. Earlier in his career, he was CFO for commercial banking in North America for HSBC and vice president of financial planning and analysis at GE Capital.
“Suk is a huge hire for Guaranteed Rate and is a perfect cultural fit,” said Victor Ciardelli, founder and CEO of the Chicago-based Guaranteed Rate. “With an extensive background as a FinTech CFO, he brings a ton of experience to the company, including areas such as mergers and acquisitions.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Birmingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Montgomery,
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Liberty Hill,
- Member Product Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH