Suk Shah Becomes CFO at Guaranteed Rate
July 12, 2019
Guaranteed Rate has hired has hired Suk Shah as its new chief financial officer (CFO).
Shah was previously CFO at Avant. Earlier in his career, he was CFO for commercial banking in North America for HSBC and vice president of financial planning and analysis at GE Capital.
“Suk is a huge hire for Guaranteed Rate and is a perfect cultural fit,” said Victor Ciardelli, founder and CEO of the Chicago-based Guaranteed Rate. “With an extensive background as a FinTech CFO, he brings a ton of experience to the company, including areas such as mergers and acquisitions.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL