Williston Financial Group Hires Three New VPs
July 31, 2019
Williston Financial Group (WFG) has announced the appointment of three vice presidents of business development for its enterprise solutions division.
Linda Vo comes to the Portland-based company after previously serving as director of business development with Movement Mortgage. Melanie Cornelius was hired after working as vice president of business development with business process management provider SLK Global Solutions. And Monique Winston was formerly CEO of Optima Lender Services in Cleveland and, prior to that, senior vice president and senior underwriting counsel for Stewart Title Guaranty.
"We are extremely excited to have Linda, Melanie and Monique join our Enterprise Solutions team," said Dan Bailey, senior vice president of WFG Lender Services. "These women are consummate professionals with stellar reputations and impressive industry track records. Collectively, they bring more than 65 years of experience to our team, making our bench talent among the strongest in our industry."
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL