Michelle Oddo Tapped to Head LeaderOne’s New Colorado Branch
July 16, 2019
LeaderOne Financial has announced that Michelle Oddo will lead its efforts in the Metro Denver Area as the company opens its newest office in Littleton, Colo. as branch manager and senior mortgage banker.
“Michelle is recognized as one of the most accomplished Loan Officers in the country so it’s an absolute honor and privilege to have her join our team,” said Eric Lovins, vice president of LeaderOne. “While her results are proven, it’s more about Michelle’s passion, purpose and enthusiasm for helping her trusting clients achieve an amazing experience with the largest purchase of their lives. We look forward to helping her meet amazing goals here at LeaderOne.”
Over the last 25 years, Oddo has been awarded “Mortgage Originators’ Top 1% of Lenders in the Nation” for the last five years and 5280 Magazine’s “Five Star Professional” eight years running by her clients.
“LeaderOne Colorado’s enhanced services and commitment to buyers, homeowners, and real estate agents sealed my decision to join their team,” said Oddo. “Providing my clients heightened comfort and a streamlined process, I am truly honored to be offered this amazing role.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Loan Processor / Mortgage Processor - Oregon State Credit Union - Corvallis, OR
- Processor II - Accenture, LLC - Charlotte, NC
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Tacoma,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Meridian,