Equity National Title Adds Krone to Drive Growth in New England
July 31, 2019
Equity National Title has named Mike Krone Esq. as its new senior vice president, corporate development, where he will focus on corporate development, especially in his native Massachusetts market. He will also lead growth efforts for commercial real estate closings.
Krone has served the real estate and settlement services industry for more than 35 years as a practicing attorney. He was most recently an executive vice president with commercial real estate financing firm Universal Capital. Before that, Krone served as a co-owner and COO for a national closing and escrow company. He was previously vice president and state manager for Massachusetts for one of the nation’s largest title underwriters. A member of the Massachusetts Bar, the Bar for the United States District Court and the Supreme Court of the United States Bar; Krone is also an approved Real Estate Education Instructor and licensed as a real estate broker.
“I have known Mike for decades—as have many of our clients and peers,” said James K. O’Donnell Esq., president of Equity National Title. “His well-deserved reputation precedes him as among the best and brightest in our industry. His outgoing style of leadership belies his ability to manage critical details and communicate with peers and clients at all levels. Most importantly, his values are in complete alignment with ours. We eagerly anticipate his efforts to engage on our behalf his many and deep relationships in the realty, commercial, legal and mortgage space throughout Massachusetts, and have no doubt he will be an outstanding ambassador for the Equity National Title brand.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL