Appraisal Logistics Names Mark Tague VP of Sales
August 3, 2019
Appraisal Logistic Solutions LLC (ALS) has named Mark Tague as vice president of sales. The company has also promoted Dennis Ashcroft to the role of executive vice president of sales.
"Dennis has led our business development efforts since the company's inception in 2008 and his experience in the industry has been a primary contributor to our growth," said Appraisal Logistic Solutions President Frank Danna. "Now with Mark on the team, Dennis will be free to focus on the higher-level strategic needs of our clients. Our new technology offerings have dramatically changed our value proposition and our growing team is already bringing that value to the industry."
Tague’s technology sales background made him the obvious choice now that the company's AIMPort appraisal management software is available. Celebrating his one-year anniversary with the company, industry veteran Steven Rouse was recruited as the firm's Midwest Regional Sales Manager.
"I'm very pleased with the way our team has come together," Ashcroft said. "We now have one of the strongest sales benches in the appraisal management space. We have the ability to support lenders with technology should they decide to manage their appraisal process internally, or partner with our own full service AMC. We are already experiencing great advances in 2019."
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL