Fintech Firm Buys Hip Pocket Platform for Mortgage Leads
August 28, 2019
HT Mobile Apps (HTMA), an Ann Arbor, Mich.-based fintech, has acquired Hip Pocket, an online platform designed to use social influence and personalized consultation for generating new and qualified mortgage and retirement leads. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Launched in 2013, Hip Pocket works with banks and credit unions to create more leads through comparisons with other financial institutions. Through the comparison in mortgage rates and retirement accounts, the financial institutions are able to discuss money-related issues with customers in a more direct and personal manner.
“HTMA was created from a passion for technology and financial literacy,” said Kathleen Craig, founder and CEO of HT Mobile Apps. “Hip Pocket is a great complement to our range of products. Each of our products empower customers to grow their knowledge of personal finances while also helping financial institutions provide better digital offerings and develop more meaningful relationships with their customers. We are excited to acquire this innovative technology.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL