John Fraas Promoted to Class Valuation CEO
September 5, 2019
Class Valuation, an appraisal management and real estate collateral valuation company based in Troy, Mich., has promoted John Fraas from president to CEO.
Fraas joined the company in 2017, having previously served as president and chief financial officer of Fathead, a Detroit-based vinyl wall graphics manufacturer. Earlier in his career, he was chief financial officer at Ilmor Engineering and an audit manager at Detroit. Fraas replaces Mike Detwiler, who will serve as the company’s executive chairman.
“John Fraas has focused on driving operational efficiencies and improving customer service over the past two years and has proven his ability to lead organizational change while the company has experienced tremendous growth,” said Detwiler. “We have been tremendously thoughtful in our investments in people, technology, and processes. I am confident there is no better person to continue to lead our innovation and growth initiatives than John Fraas–and he will do so while retaining focus on the service model that has enabled us to become an industry leader.”
FMJ Job Listings
- QC Post-Closing Analyst with Mortgage Underwriting Experience - Quest Advisors, Inc. - Durham, NC
- Mortgage Underwriter - SRP Federal Credit Union - North Augusta, SC
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Closing Manager - Guild Mortgage Company - Rancho Cordova,
- Ag Business Banker IV - Great Western Bank - West des moines,
- Business Banker IV - Great Western Bank - Lincoln,