Maxwell Partners With Integra’s EPIC LOS
September 19, 2019
Maxwell has announced a strategic partnership with Integra to offer seamless, bi-directional integration with Integra’s EPIC Loan Origination System.
“As we collaborated with Maxwell to build this integration, we were committed to creating an integration that surpassed others of its kind in both quality and functionality,” said Mike Picker, vice president of sales at Integra. “Our partnership with Maxwell is a game-changer for the countless lenders who use Integra every day to make their borrowers’ dreams of homeownership a reality.”
The bi-directional integration between Maxwell and Integra will enable lenders to send loan applications, synchronize borrower documents and trigger status notifications to borrowers and real estate agents without ever leaving Maxwell.
“We saw a prescient need in the industry for an intuitive, bi-directional POS integration with Integra’s LOS and we’re thrilled to partner with them to bring this vital integration to market,” said Lindsay Hunt, head of product at Maxwell. “We’ve worked tirelessly to build a strong partnership so we can provide something efficient and beautiful to fill that void and empower lenders that rely on Integra to streamline their process and focus on the relationships at the core of the mortgage experience.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Northbrook - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL