Erik Anderson Joins MAXEX as COO
October 15, 2019
MAXEX, an Atlanta-headquartered residential mortgage loan trading platform and exchange company, has named Erik Anderson as its chief operating officer.
Anderson previously served as president and CEO of Sourcepoint, where he grew the company from 800 employees to more than 3,500 employees across eight offices and three countries. Before that, Anderson co-led the venture backed ISGN through a company split and transaction to Firstsource. Anderson began his career as an attorney with Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP practicing corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
“Erik’s dynamic experience in high-growth environments is critical to our mission of expanding the MAXEX platform to even more buyers and sellers,” said Tom Pearce, CEO and chairman of MAXEX. “His vast understanding of the mortgage and lending market, combined with his experience in senior leadership, will help MAXEX expand its capabilities and service offerings.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Sherman,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Fort collins,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Boulder,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Lake in the hills,
- Consumer Lending Underwriter II - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI