Embrace Home Loans Promotes Ryan Hardiman to SVP
October 16, 2019
Embrace Home Loans has announced the promotion of Ryan "Buddy" Hardiman to the role of senior vice president of retail and direct sales. In his new position, Hardiman will lead and manage the company's direct sales team, while coordinating the company’s transition to new technologies designed to upgrade its digital customer experience.
Hardiman, who is based in Tampa, joined the Middletown, R.I.-headquartered Embrace Home Loans in 2008 as a project manager, then served in several other roles before being promoted to vice president of sales strategy and recruiting in 2016.
"Buddy has been instrumental in shaping many of our initiatives designed to deliver the most productive sales force in the industry," said Embrace Home Loans Chief Sales Officer Jeffrey McGuiness. "He has delivered great results on everything from data and analytics that allow for better business decisions to sourcing and vetting new technologies that make our sales professionals more efficient, to implementing ways to create a more memorable customer experience. Buddy's promotion is well-deserved."
Earlier this year, Embrace Home Loans was honored as the Top Mortgage Company in Customer Satisfaction in the Large Division, as provided by SocialSurvey, which released data on customer satisfaction among nearly 200 mortgage companies nationwide.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT