FirstClose Launches FirstClose ONE Platform
October 22, 2019
FirstClose has announced the launch of its FirstClose ONE platform, designed to give lenders access to all the tools they need to be successful in home equity lending, in one place. FirstClose ONE combines property and borrower data intelligence, consolidated vendor management, and a suite of rich UX/UI features to ensure that lenders are streamlining their loan fulfillment process in order to maximize profits.
FirstClose ONE includes SMART Select, which uses intelligence logic to automatically select the title vendor with the best service, best price and best turn-time for each financial institution’s lending footprint. FirstClose ONE also includes a rich and smooth user interface, seamless user experience, one-screen navigation, live production reports, and custom workflow management tools.
“We’ve been working on this initiative for the past year and it’s great to finally see it all come together,” said Tedd Smith, chief executive officer and co-founder of FirstClose. “Our product team has done a tremendous job of listening to our lenders and creating a platform that’s truly designed for their needs. We are confident with this great technology that lenders can be more efficient and productive with FirstClose ONE.”
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA