CIS Acquires Alliance 2020 Mortgage Unit
November 4, 2019
CIS Credit Solutions (CIS), a credit reporting agency serving the mortgage industry, has acquired the Mortgage Solutions Business of Alliance 2020 Inc.
The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. Renton, Wash.-headquartered Alliance 2020 will continue to own and operate its non-mortgage businesses including its core background and tenant screening business.
“CIS is thrilled to partner with the Mortgage Solutions Business of Alliance 2020, its long-term customers and its valued employees,” said Perry Steiner, chairman of New York City-based CIS. “CIS is a leader in providing services to mortgage originators, and we look forward to working with the expanded client base and continuing the great work of Alliance 2020 in our industry.”
Bradley J. Faulkes, chief executive officer of Alliance 2020, said: “Alliance 2020 has been in the credit reporting industry for over 20 years and we worked hard to find the right partner for our customers and employees. The transaction with CIS also allows Alliance 2020 to put its full focus on its core background and tenant screening business.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Newberg,
- Originating Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Elma,
- Manager - Risk Model Development and Validation (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT