New Chief Legal Officer at CoreLogic
November 6, 2019
CoreLogic has announced the appointment of Francis Aaron Henry as chief legal officer. In his role new job, Henry will oversee all global legal and compliance functions for CoreLogic and serve on the company’s executive committee.
Henry joins CoreLogic from MoneyGram International Inc., where he served as executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary for the past seven years. Prior to MoneyGram, he held senior legal roles at Western Union and First Data Corp.
“Aaron is a talented, high-impact leader and we are excited to have him on our executive team,” said Frank Martell, chief executive officer of CoreLogic. “Aaron’s experience building high-performing teams, combined with a strong knowledge of global regulatory matters, compliance, government and external affairs, privacy and litigation management will serve him well in his new role.”
Henry joins the firm as it just recently announced the news that its Instant Merge consumer credit report has been integrated into the Blend digital lending platform.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL