MBA Promotes Van Raaphorst to Communications VP
November 6, 2019
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has promoted Rob Van Raaphorst to the position of vice president of communications.
Van Raaphorst joined MBA in 2013 as director of public affairs and had previously been promoted to associate vice president of public affairs. Prior to joining MBA, he worked at several public affairs firms, including Burson-Marsteller, DCI Group and R&R Partners, and was a former television reporter for ABC News and worked for Fox Sports Pittsburgh and St. Louis.
“Rob is a seasoned communicator who has played a critical role in devising and executing against a wide variety of MBA’s communications objectives,” said Robert D. Broeksmit, CMB, MBA’s president and CEO. “He is strategic, effective, and diligent, developing and delivering compelling messaging that resonates with a wide variety of important audiences.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA