Vince Malta Installed as NAR 2020 President
November 12, 2019
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) has installed Vince Malta as its 2020 president.
Malta is a broker at Malta & Co. Inc. in San Francisco and was NAR’s 2019 president-elect and 2018 first vice president. He also served on NAR’s board of directors since 2002 and was the 2006 president of the California Association of Realtors.
NAR also named Charlie Oppler, CEO of Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty in Tenafly, N.J., as its 2020 president-elect and Leslie Rouda Smith, a broker associate at Dave Perry-Miller & Associates in Dallas, as its first vice president.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL