Appraisal Institute Debuts Solar PV Valuation Seminars
November 14, 2019
The Appraisal Institute has introduced a four-hour classroom seminar on developing the value of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
The seminar, titled “Valuation Resources for Solar Photovoltaic Systems,” observes there are more that 1.5 million households with solar energy systems, which is close to a two percent residential adoption rate. The seminar addresses issues including the appraisal challenges of a host-owned solar PV array, analyzing utility bills to arrive at an accurate kilowatt-hour, listing studies, education and resources regarding solar PV valuation and identifying the characteristics and benefits of storage batteries.
The first seminar is being held today in Chicago and the Appraisal Institution plans to have additional seminars in other cities during 2020.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Operations Officer - Bank-Fund Staff FCU - Washington, DC
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Fifth Third Bank - Orlando, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago (Diversey and Clybourn) - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Chicago (Albany Park) - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - FINDLAY, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Bowling Green, OH