MGIC Names Steven M. Thompson EVP-Chief Risk Officer
November 14, 2019
Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation (MGIC) has announced the promotion of Steven M. Thompson to the role of executive vice president–chief risk officer.
Thompson has more than 30 years of experience in the mortgage insurance industry. He joined MGIC in 1998 and has held several management positions, including most recently vice president of credit policy and pricing, and as interim chief risk officer.
"The combination of Steve's skills and experience, both in the industry and with our company, makes him well suited to lead our risk management team," said Timothy Mattke, CEO of MTG and MGIC. "Our company and industry are in great shape to expand our role in the market. Steve's experiences will provide us invaluable insight into how we can expand our role while maintaining a robust risk management culture."
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL