Stearns Lending to Utilize Total Expert's Marketing System to Enhance Customer Experience
November 6, 2019
Stearns Lending LLC has implemented the Total Expert Marketing Operating System (MOS) to personalize marketing and engagement efforts, boost loan officer productivity and drive business growth. The Total Expert MOS will help Stearns Lending loan officers and account executives leverage customer data, so they can build stronger relationships and improve the customer experience.
The Total Expert MOS will drive marketing and sales for the entire Stearns Lending enterprise, including Certainty Home Loans, Citywide Home Loans, Stearns Home Loans, Stearns Wholesale and six joint ventures, including BKCO Mortgage, Compass Home Loans, The Gibraltar Group Mortgage, Home Mortgage Alliance, KBHS Home Loans and Results Mortgage. Within each organization, loan officers can create and coordinate automated, scalable outreach to prospects and customers alike, delivering data-driven messaging across a variety of channels and transforming their experience within the brand.
“We wanted to provide our customer-facing team with the tools to create powerful marketing and communication campaigns, and Total Expert was the obvious choice,” said Jim Anderson, chief marketing officer of Stearns Lending. “Since they’re known across the industry, it’s much easier to encourage adoption–right away, our loan officers and account executives realized how Total Expert will help them be more productive.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Operations Officer - Bank-Fund Staff FCU - Washington, DC
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Fifth Third Bank - Orlando, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago (Diversey and Clybourn) - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Chicago (Albany Park) - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - FINDLAY, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Bowling Green, OH