Marlene Veal Joins New American Funding as VP, Western Builder Division
November 19, 2019
New American Funding has announced that Marlene Veal has joined the company as vice president of its Western Builder Division, based out of New American Funding’s corporate office in Tustin, Calif.
“I’m extremely honored to be given this opportunity,” said Veal. “Not only did I come to New American Funding because of the culture, but the leadership and the company’s rapid growth is what attracted me to the company. This combination will make it a great climate to thrive in.”
Veal, who has more than 20 years in the mortgage industry, will help New American Funding expand its new construction business on the West Coast. She will also work with the company’s Marketing Department on branding their Builder Division and assist with growing the builder origination team.
“Bringing Marlene onboard to the New American Funding team has been an excellent fit,” said Jan Preslo, executive vice president of retail production. “Her desire to grow personally and professionally are in alignment with our company’s culture. Not only does she have great leadership skills, but her drive and commitment to our Builder Division is already making an impact on the company overall.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer/Originator - Undisclosed - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL