New Executive Hires at FHFA
November 20, 2019
The Federal Housing Finance Agency has recruited Thaya Knight as Senior Counsel for Policy and Regulation and Lydia Mashburn as Deputy Chief of Staff.
Knight was previously at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), where she served as counsel to SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce and managed the Commissioner's corporation finance portfolio. Earlier in her career, she was associate director for financial regulation at the Cato Institute and served as an investigative counsel for the Congressional Oversight Panel for TARP.
Mashburn was previously managing director of the Cato Institute's Center for Monetary and Financial Alternatives. Earlier in her career, she worked at the Financial Markets Working Group at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University and on Capitol Hill with the House Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology and the Joint Economic Committee.
The Cato Institute was also a previous employer of FHFA Director Mark A. Calabria, where he worked as Director of Financial Regulation Studies before becoming Vice President Pence’s Chief Economist.
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Greater Iowa Credit Union - Ames, IA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Troy,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,