Ross Mortgage Continues Growth With Two Key Additions
November 22, 2019
Troy, Mich.-based Ross Mortgage Corporation has announced the appointment of Nancy Aupperle as vice president of branch growth and development, and Teresa Ferman as chief compliance officer and corporate training executive.
“Nancy and Teresa will be critical to the continued growth and development of Ross Mortgage as the company continues to expand in new markets and add loan programs and processes,” said Tim Ross, CEO of Ross Mortgage Corporation. “We are thrilled to work with both women to enhance our employee training, branch growth and retention strategies, and integrate new technology and branch locations over the coming years.”
As vice president of branch growth and development, Aupperle (pictured left) will be responsible for working with the branch managers on profitability, acting as a liaison to the loan origination team, and growing and retaining talent at Ross Mortgage. She will also assist with budgeting, forecasting, and support the operations team with internal projects.
As chief compliance officer and corporate training executive, Ferman (pictured right) will work with Ross Mortgage’s loan originators, processors, underwriters and managers on real estate finance regulatory and investor requirements. She will also support existing compliance programs, help to develop new programs, review company policies and procedures, advise management on potential exposure to risk, and create and conduct ongoing trainings for employees.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (SALES) Toledo - Fifth Third Bank - SYLVANIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Garfield Heights, OH
- Assistant Center Manager- Rockford McFarland - Fifth Third Bank - Rockford, IL
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Bothell,
- Mortgage Consultant - TopLine Federal Credit Union - Maple Grove, MN
- Financial Center Manager - Chapel Hill, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC