ISGN Acquired by Sagent Lending Technologies
December 26, 2019
Sagent Lending Technologies, a mortgage servicing technology provider, has announced its acquisition of ISGN Corporation, a provider of SaaS technology solutions to the residential mortgage industry. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Sagent is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pa., and was formed as a joint venture between Fiserv and Warburg Pincus in 2018. ISGN is based in Melbourne, Fla., and is best known for its TEMPO default management software.
“We look forward to having the ISGN clients and team members join our broader Sagent community. Together we will remain focused on providing a superior borrower experience and lowering the total cost of servicing,” said Bret Leech, chief executive officer of Sagent Lending Technologies. “Clients and borrowers expect real-time engagement and access to their data. Like Sagent, ISGN built its offerings to meet these expectations and together we will move forward with an inclusive and comprehensive servicing solution.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Mount Vernon,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - North Richland Hills,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Underwriter (Government Loan Adminstrator) - Centris Federal Credit Union - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Vernal,