Equifax Partners With Rent Reporting Platforms
January 8, 2020
Equifax Inc. has teamed with three rent-reporting platforms–Esusu, MoCaFi and Zingo–in a new effort to expand the financial profiles of consumers.
According to the Atlanta-based companies, the three platforms allow consumers to include rental payment data as part of their respective credit reports. As part of this partnership, the three companies will also present their users with a free weekly or monthly VantageScore credit score to track their score changes.
"Our partnership with these market leading rent-reporting agencies reaffirms our commitment to become a more consumer friendly data and credit reporting agency," said Tom Madison, senior vice president and general manager at Equifax Global Consumer Solutions. "This will help provide a more comprehensive view of consumers' payment histories and help people in the pivotal moments in their financial lives, such as applying for their first mortgage or buying a car."
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer- Bellevue - Bank Of America - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westgate - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Chester FC - West Chester OH - Bank Of America - West Chester, OH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Lakewood - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- FC Lending Officer - Voorhees Township - Bank Of America - Voorhees, NJ