Non-QM Lender Sprout Mortgage Names New SVP
January 8, 2020
Sprout Mortgage, an Irvine, Calif.-headquartered non-QM lender, has hired Ron Krueger as senior vice president of correspondent lending.
Krueger comes to Sprout from Deephaven Mortgage, where he served as vice president of client development for non-QM products. Prior to that, he was senior vice president of branch expansion at Synergy One Lending, setting up and building its non-QM/non-agency production division.
“I am excited to join Sprout with its commitment to innovation and focus on quality non-QM solutions that can help grow loan officers’ production and provide superior service to their sellers,” said Krueger.
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA