Non-QM Lender Sprout Mortgage Names New SVP
January 8, 2020
Sprout Mortgage, an Irvine, Calif.-headquartered non-QM lender, has hired Ron Krueger as senior vice president of correspondent lending.
Krueger comes to Sprout from Deephaven Mortgage, where he served as vice president of client development for non-QM products. Prior to that, he was senior vice president of branch expansion at Synergy One Lending, setting up and building its non-QM/non-agency production division.
“I am excited to join Sprout with its commitment to innovation and focus on quality non-QM solutions that can help grow loan officers’ production and provide superior service to their sellers,” said Krueger.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer- Bellevue - Bank Of America - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westgate - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Chester FC - West Chester OH - Bank Of America - West Chester, OH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Lakewood - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- FC Lending Officer - Voorhees Township - Bank Of America - Voorhees, NJ