Plaza Home Mortgage Adds Michelle Richardson as Head of Treasury and Finance
January 8, 2020
Plaza Home Mortgage Inc. has named Michelle Richardson senior vice president of treasury and finance, responsible for Plaza’s Treasury Department, including warehouse relationships, cash management and the company’s Corporate Funding Department. She will report to Mike Fontaine, Plaza’s chief operating officer and chief financial officer.
Richardson joins Plaza from loanDepot where she was the vice president of treasury for the past seven years. During her tenure at loanDepot, she established the company’s enterprise treasury function and oversaw all settlement and funding activities for the organization. Earlier, Richardson held finance positions with Icon Residential, T-Force, and IMPAC Mortgage.
“We are excited that Michelle is joining our management team,” said Fontaine. “She is a seasoned finance professional with deep experience across the full range of treasury, corporate finance and funding functions. We know she will be a critical contributor to Plaza’s ongoing success."
FMJ Job Listings
- Quality Control Manager - MGIC - Milwaukee, WI
- HSS III - Specialty Merrill - Bank Of America - Richmond, VA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Drake Road FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Columbia Mall - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Arlington, TX (North Collins) - Bank Of America - Arlington, TX
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - tomball,