Beth Lewis Joins CrossCountry Mortgage as SVP of Mortgage Lending
January 8, 2020
CrossCountry Mortgage LLC (CCM) has announced the addition of Beth Lewis as senior vice president of mortgage lending, based in Chicago.
"Beth has been established in the Chicago market for decades and brings a long history of outstanding origination performance and customer service to CCM," said Chris Knapp, executive vice president at CrossCountry Mortgage. "Her tenacity and expertise will help us hit the ground running in 2020 as we continue the momentum and strong growth we saw in 2019, particularly in Chicago but also across the country."
Crosscountry Mortgage has nearly 3,000 employees and is licensed in all 50 states. An approved seller and servicer of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae, CCM offers a broad portfolio of home purchase and refinance programs ranging from conventional and jumbo mortgages to government-insured programs for veterans and rural homebuyers.
"Communication is the key to removing the mystery and fear of home lending, and CCM shares my commitment to being open and transparent with all of my buyers throughout the homebuying process," Lewis said. "My favorite part of the process is telling people 'we're clear to close.' CCM has the tools and resources that will empower me to say that to more customers than ever before, and more quickly as well."
FMJ Job Listings
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA